LIVE ยท 650 online ยท 8 new posts today ยท Free Friday soon

Good evening, builder ๐Ÿ‘‹

25,000 builders share prompts, tools & wins daily โ€” free forever.

๐Ÿƒ Cards🟢 650 online now·25,390 members·25,231 posts·📱 22,003 app downloads·✨ newest: amelia46·🎓 Academy🗃 Vault💰 Treasury🎬 Theater🎁 Freebies🩻 SEO X-Ray
Create an account

New here? Join Data-Forums — ask questions, share builds & trade smarter with us.Sign up freeLog in×

Thread

Hello from Nairobi!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
80 total views  ·  80 guest views

#1
Long-time lurker, first-time poster. I am into weekend hikes and making little web tools. This forum kept popping up in my searches so here I am. What should I read first?
๐Ÿ‘ Like0โค๏ธ Love0๐Ÿ˜‚ Haha0๐Ÿ”ฅ Fire0๐Ÿ‘ Clap0โšก 0
Reply

#2
(09-05-2026, 10:15 AM)lucas_tinker Wrote: Long-time lurker, first-time poster. I am into weekend hikes and making little web tools. This forum kept popping up in my searches so here I am. What should I read first?

Hello & Welcome from Data-Forums Team.
๐Ÿ‘ Like0โค๏ธ Love0๐Ÿ˜‚ Haha0๐Ÿ”ฅ Fire0๐Ÿ‘ Clap0โšก 0
NoliMiTs
Management, Data-Forums.com
Reply

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Forum Jump:
Join AI builders shipping real tools. No hype, no guru courses — just post-mortems, prompts, and people who build.

The community for AI engineers, automation builders, prompt crafters, cybersecurity folks & data practitioners. Talk about what ships — not what trends.

26.1k+
Posts
25.5k
Threads
25390+
Members
763
Online
© 2026 Data-Forums · Built with by Sir-VIGU ·
⏱️ 1 min read
Share